Wednesday 18 May 2011

Home again, home again, jiggity jog

I am home!!!!


I know that was a bit sudden, but although I have been planning a 14th May arrival date for some time, I was keeping that a surprise from Fleur who thought I wouldn't be home in time for her baby to be born.


So I landed very early on Saturday and was met at the airport by my lovely brother. I slept at his place for 4 hours, had a bite to eat and then went over to Fleur's. She got such a surprise with me at the door!!!


I was there for a night and then with Holly and Peter for a night and now am back with mum and dad for a couple of days. I'll be back in London for Friday which is my birthday!!!


So, this is the end of my saga :o)


I shall not be typing anymore as this is the end of the journey. Even though, of course, it's not. The future holds exciting things for me, including of course imminently becoming an auntie; a holiday with Adam in July (seeing England, Scotland, Copenhagen, Barcelona and Las Vegas!) and setting up a jewellery business once I get back to Wellington in August (I'm applying for another 12 month visa for New Zealand).


Thank you all so much for reading my blog and following me on my journey! It's been wonderful to share it with you all.


Bye!! :o)


xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment