Friday 4 February 2011

The 7s in a corset!

Hello and welcome :o)

There are a few thing to catch you up with this lovely Friday:

1. I have signed up for a Maori language course which starts on 22nd Feb
2. I had my first personal training session today and loved it! We did a lot of boxing, and my trainer Even said I have a 'powerful delivery'! Also, I had to stand of balance pads (plastic discs full of air) and throw a ball around and didn't fall off and he said i was the first person not to do that! So I'm at the top of the class so far :o)
3. It is the Rugby 7s on this weekend! Basically it's a big annual rugby tournament that people go a bit crazy for and get dressed in fancy dress. I am going going out in a corset!! Not just a corset of course... pictures to follow... My flatmate is getting dressed up as a policewoman! Here is a link for some info and pics: http://www.nzisevens.co.nz/whats-on
4. I have a good few meetings with new friends lined up for next week, which is very exciting!

I think that's all for now!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment