Monday 14 February 2011

If you're reading this, then this is for you...

My lovely wonderful reader, this is a message for you. Yes, you!

It's a Valentine's message to say hello, thank you for reading and also to send lots of love your way :o)

Here is a heart for you:



You really do realise when you are travelliung away from home that it is people who are the very most important thing in life. Friends and family are what make it all worth while.

Right, after that bit of soppiness I shall tell you my plans for today. They don't make a big deal out of Valentine's day over here so I have had to push Adam a tiny bit in the right direction! I went and did my Valentine's shopping a couple of weeks ago - I got a nice card and wrote lots of nice things in it. I got him 4 pairs of underpants, a t-shirt, a moisturiser and a DVD. I asked if we could go out for dinner and he suggested a nice steak place so we booked that a couple of weeks ago. Also, I made a picnic lunch today with 2 pasta salads; some jamon serrano and bread; mozzarella, tomato and basil salad and some marshmallows, chocolate candy floss and honeycomb for pudding :o) We ate it in the little park next to my flat but it rained a tiny bit. At least it's not cold! Then I am having my hair cut and styled this afternoon at 4pm, and choosing from one of my new dresses to wear out, then we'll do dinner later.

What a nice day! I don't expect any presents from him, as I asked him last night when he wanted his card and he said in the evening rather than the morning as he hadn't expected one and had to buy one for me! Just as well I mentioned it...

I'm feeling full of love at the moment, so I also got cards and little presents for my flatmates and even for Adam's flatmate as well. I want everyone to feel happy today :o)

So, even if you didn't get anything, you still got a Valentine's wish from me. I love you!!

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment