Wednesday 9 February 2011

Personal training sessions deserve popcorn!

So, hello again :o)

The most interesting thing I have for you today is a few 7s photos. Including one of me in a corset, so you may want to stop reading here dad! Although it's too bad really, I don't think it'll make your eyes bleed or anything...

My flatmate Nat in a policewoman outfit

Some very naughty looking boys!


In a bar on the waterfront







Me in a corset and tutu!


Inside a bar

















So my other news is I had my 3rd personal training session today and I'm a bit sore and knackered but am really enjoying it. It's also been about 36 hours since my last cigarette, so we'll see how that goes... And I'm off for a free facial in a couple of hours and then am meeting a new friend (from Gumtree) at 6.30pm and then Adam is taking me on a date :o) Dinner and cinema. Although he did stay up working until 3am last night so he's hedged his bets today with a possible suggestion of dinner and watch a film at home. I want the cinema!!! Working out deserves popcorn!!! But if he's too tired I shall stay quiet and smile sweetly and tell him I'd love to see a film at home :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment