Friday 24 December 2010

Christmas at the bottom of the world

Happy Christmas everyone!!!


PLease excuse the briefness, but I am borrowing Adam's iPad and need to be quick...


Just wanted to say that I am in Dunedin with Adam and his family. We had our Family Christmas tonight and it was traditional dinner with turkey and things, but with ice cream and trifle for pudding. I got lots of presents! A book on the histoy of NZ from Adam and also a CD of NZ songs. I got chocolates from his niece and sister and a book about Dunedin from his mum and step dad. From my flatmates I got a bottle of Sav from Nicole and a vouchers for my snew favorite shop, Pagani from Nat - I love that one!


I got Adam a sushi set as he loves sushi, two tickets to the Wellington observatory and a Book called Fup about a duck - Adam's favorite animal is a duck, and also it's a very good book! Also I got a hamper for his mum and step dad, I bought lots of nice food and a basket and cellophane and ribbons and made it all up this morning. I think it was quite well received :-)


The dinner was lovely and the baileys I'm drinking now is going down very nicely...


Tomorrow is over at aunties and things. It is warm here but not hot. Um... That's about it really. I'm fine and not missing home too much, which is good

No comments:

Post a Comment