Tuesday 14 December 2010

I love my cat more than you...

Sorry, that's not quite true. But I do love my cat millions and squillions and I do miss him a lot over here.

I am very sad today because I had a message from my sister Holly that he is not well, he has blood in his pee. They're taking him to the vet.

This is only the second time I've cried since I left the UK. I spent what seemed like the entire last week before I left bawling and sobbing my way through the days and, in particular, the nights!

But since I left I have felt much calmer and pretty happy most of the time. The only thing that made me cry a bit was the video from my ex-colleagues at City, which really took me by surprise. But that was just a few tears. I have sat here bawling and sobbing for the last half an hour, I can't quite seem to stop to be honest. I feel awful for not being there with him and I miss him and I'm really worried about what could go wrong.

There I'm crying again now. I need a hug.

Here is a picture of my lovely Alfie Moo Moo:

1 comment:

  1. Our cat frequently has bloody urine . He has had a scan and just has an inflamed bladder probably due to stress. He has anti inflammatory medication and that seems to help him. We also have a feliway difuser in the house which is supposed to calm him. Alfie is probably stressed adjusting without you being there.

    ReplyDelete