Saturday 4 December 2010

Working Girl

So I have three bits of news:

1. I have some temp work for next week! Not too much yet and it's three separate things on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (with 8 hours, 5 hours and 4 hours work respectively) but it is certainly better than nothing. It will keep me busy during the day and if I do well it will help the consultants keep me in mind for better roles.

2. I have my netbook! It's the cutest little thing ever and I am very happy with it.

3. I had a lovely, lovely third date with Adam. That is all I am saying just now as I need to just see how it goes. But I wanted to let you all know that he's really very nice and interesting and thoughtful and a total gentleman so it all seems a bit strange and not at all what I am used to, but I think I've already made that clear :o) He is being really, really nice to me and I am going to suspend all other dates for the moment.

Dear God, I will be embarassed if he ever reads this blog...

3 comments:

  1. Ooh Fi, I shall watch this space.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you have your netbook I shall expect to see a new blog every time I look, which is about five times a day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fionaaaaaaaa!! I miss you xxx Exciting Blog news!! : )

    Freeeezzzzziiinnnggggg here so you are in the best place! ha ha have fun xx you must send me your address. x

    ReplyDelete