Friday 28 January 2011

Batgirl

Right.

Am in Sydney again! Did the ferry ride to the city, saw the opera house, did the botanical gardens and saw the trees, birds, flowers and bats. Again :o)

It's alright here, warm but cloudy. It's nice to be able to chow mum and auntie allie around as otherwise they might have got a bit lost. I'm pleased with how much I've remembered where everything is.

Tomorrow I'm having a shopping and pampering day after I've packed the girls off to do more tourist stuff. That will make me happy, shopping in a big city.

Also, I miss Adam! Only 3 more sleeps until I see him again. He has been texting every day and even came out to the airport to see me for 20 minutes during his lunchbreak on Thursday, when we transited between the south island and Sydney with 4 hours in Wellington airport. Isn't that nice?! And he even noticed my new earrings and... sorry, I'll shut up :o) Anyway, mum and auntie allie really like him also, which is a very good sign.

Speaking of the Macowell ladies, they have ignored me completely tonight and yesterday evening and they are just sitting there shouting at Andy Murray on TV in his tennis match. Boring!! I'm so glad Adam doesn't watch a load of sport.

Um... Adam, Adam, Adam :o)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment