Monday 10 January 2011

Vespa Club

I made a silver ring today! It is made of about 10 wraps of silver wire all curled together and beaten a bit flat. It's pretty. Tomorrow I put stones on it.
Adam and I had a lovely weekend. He had a surfing lesson (1st time!) so we went down to the beach on Sunday morning and I had a coffee while he started off (I missed him standing up -  damn!) and then I sat out on the beach watching him.

The very best thing about this weekend though was that ADAM TOOK ME OUT ON THE BACK OF HIS SCOOTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was one of the very best things I have ever done!! It's a Vespa 250cc (cc? Is that right) and it's dark blue and very nice. I was a tiny bit scared for the first three minutes but then I loved it, loved it, loved it!!!!!!!!!! It's my new favourite thing and I want to get a scooter too!!!

This is what Adam wrote about it on his Facebook: "Excellent scooter ride from Mt.Vic to the top of the Cable car via the wid turbine and Aro Video all with a beautiful girl on the back." I like this :o)

Also, Adam introduced me to a couple of easy computer games on his ipad. One was plants vs. zombies over Christmas and I really liked that one and now I'm playing a computer development game, which is also quite simple but I like it (you own a company who makes games and you have to try and make and sell better games and get more fans and more money and train your staff and things). Adam plays the proper ones where you shoot zombies and talk to people and have to walk for miles and miles and miles (New Vegas for anyone who cares).

2 comments:

  1. It's a stupid comment, I bought New Vegas for my house mate. We played it for 2 days, got really bored of it and exchanged it. Isn't it just pointless walking and walking and walking and.. well you get the point. Post some pictures of the ring in its making... every day you can show how much you progress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love NEW VEGAS! It's the best! Also, silly Fi, it's world of WARcraft, not world of STARcraft! Made me chuckle loads and loads, so sweet and lovely! Hol xx

    ReplyDelete