Monday 17 January 2011

Hungover horseriding

So my mum and aunt are in the air right now!! Very exciting.

I had some sad news though; our cousin Isabel who is in Sydney, where they are due to visit on their way back, got in touch to say her mum is very ill and she needs to fly back to the UK to be with her family. It's such sad news and my thoughts are with her. However, it's such a shame about the timing. I know that Isabel has waited a long time for visitors from the UK and was very much looking forward to seeing them both, and I also know how excited they were about seeing Isabel.

So, we'll see what they want to do once they arrive. It may be that they decide to stay here longer. That would be lovely for me of course... but let's wait and see.

OK, short news today. I don't feel like I have too much to say really.

This weekend was very nice. On Friday I met a new friend who I found on Gumtree. Her name is Kat and I had a very nice time with her. Adam came along later and I got rather drunk. However, he looked after me beautifully, took me home, made me drink lots of water and tea and made me some food :o)

Saturday was hungover horseriding which was actually quite fun and I'd definitely do it again, although I wanted to go faster! Then the afternoon was a BBQ at a friend of Adam's. I wasn't really on top form for that, I'll admit. Although I loved the scooter ride there and back!

Sunday I made a roast dinner for Adam and his flatmate and they both seemed to really like it.

Today I am being lazy.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha, 'that is all'. Hungover blogging! And no kisses for us! BTW, v jealous you're going for BBQ's - you've missed winter completely! Hol xx

    ReplyDelete