Friday 7 January 2011

Comments!

By the way, I have just updated the settings so that anyone can leave comments, you do not need to be a registered person, which was making it a bit tricky for some people I think.

So, you are able to leave a comment as an 'anonymous' person but if you do, please put your name on it so  know who it is :o)

Dad, this may help with your comments?! But my other advice is to type it up in word first and then copy across so if you do lose it you can simply copy and paste again?

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Testing! Testing! Hope I manage to post a comment...
    Firstly, I'm glad you're having such a good time over in NZ! Secondly (and this is just a thought), maybe if you ask Adam what he thinks about the possibility of your obtaining another visa and staying on longer, he might surprise you with his response! You just never know...

    I know exactly what you mean about being defined by your job. Now that I've not worked for nearly 4 years, I've got used to it, but then I'm nearer retirement age than you are, so perhaps that's the trick!

    Anyway, I'm really enjoying following your Blog. Lots of love, Isabel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Isabel!

    I think I will mention the visa issue, just not yet. I don't want to put any pressure on such a new relationship... Even though it feels as if we've known each other longer and even though it is a pertinent issue. But I'm scared!! I mean, it does seem to be going well and I am happy and I really hope Adam is too. But I'm scared in case he doesn't see it like I do and I'm also scared a bit for myself and how quickly it's all going. Talking visas means some kind of decision or acknowledgement of a decision to be made and that is such a big, scary thing... so I'm going to bury my head in the sand and just see how things go for a while longer!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete