Tuesday 4 January 2011

The best laid plans... tend to work out :o)

The juice fasting detox maybe out as it costs $2,400 (1,200GBP) which is a lot for a week of juice, enemas and yoga.

What's in is a silver jewellery making short course from 10th to 14th Jan. I've always wanted to do this, to the extent that I've actually talked out loud to friends about it (although not for some time as, you know, life gets in the way) and Freddy (Spanish Freddy for those that know him) gave me a book about silver jewellery making one Christmas years ago.

So that's that taken care of. January seems to be filling up. My new flatmate who is a German girl called Lisa arrives on 6th and I'm very much looking forward to having a ready made new friend who I can show Wellington to and not be the Newbie for a change! Then, if Adam is free, I feel like doing somehting fun on the weekend, like kayaking or the zoo. Or something. And a roast dinner on Sunday. Then a week long jewellery making course, then my mum and Auntie Allie arrive on Tuesday 18th until Thursday 27th. I've also e-mailed a guy about personal training so that may be happening. Then February I feel like doing a couple of short bus tours around the North of the North Island.

Hard life I'm leading, isn't it?!

What else can I tell you all? It's warm here today, 25 degrees and sunny. Jealous? :o) I'm just chilling out at home and enjoying life...

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment