Tuesday 4 January 2011

Knickers!

I forgot to say, Adam told me that his mum is sending some stuff that we forgot. This always happens, nearly every time I visit my parents I forget something, either forget to bring something down like my hairbrush, or leave things like my phone charger.

This time I left my plug converter thing (UK to NZ -  can't think what it is properly called!) and Adam left a cable too.... and also apparently I left some knickers.

KNICKERS people.\

And we won't be talking about clean, neatly folded ones. We're talking worn, left probably turned inside out knickers. Oh. My. Bloody. God.

The mortification is back in full swing.

And yes, mum and dad, of course I checked and double checked when I left. I looked under the bed and everything. Twice! I didn't do it on purpose for heaven's sake :o) So very embarrassing.

3 comments:

  1. Haha - don't worry Fi!!! We all wear them, even Adam's mum...but yes, perhaps a shame you left them there! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally I don't see why others shouldn't suffer in the same way we have................Did you ever find your Dad's missing comment? I do hope so; he spent a good hour thinking about it ;followed by laborious one finger typing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha!!! hilarious! Can't believe she sent them back - why didn't she just chuck em? Did she wash them before she posted? HOl xx

    ReplyDelete