Wednesday 3 November 2010

Bondi Beach Baby

So, today was BONDI BEACH!!! Not sunbathing or anything,a lthough the weather was much better and we had sunshine. No, Isabel and I did the Bondi caostal walk as there is a 'sculpture by the sea' exhibition on currently of modern ... you guessed it, sculpture! It took us 2.5 hours there and back and we loved every second of it. Then we had hot chocolate in a cafe and came home. Pics below....

Also, on the way there we stopped off in a district called 'Beauty Point' where it kind of looks like the French Riviera! All harbours, expensive houses and yachts, plus some pelicans... gorgeous. Someone please find me a millionaire who will adore me and buy me a house overlooking the sea there,

Finally, got home to a couple of 'white tip' spiders. Lovely creatures who have venom which dissolves your flesh. I don't have a pic as they scared the crap out of me, but Isabel kindly killed them with some spray. I now have a can next to my bed, just in case.... (gulp)

Beauty Point, Sydney

Bondi Beach, Sydney

Me eating lunch at Bondi Beach

This is a swimming pool next to the sea, full of sea water!

Beauty Point, Sydney

A sculpture near Bondi Beach

A sculpture near Bondi Beach
More photos to make you thoroughly jealous!

2 comments:

  1. The jealousy thing worked. Can you teleport me there for a few hours? I'd appreciate it.

    You looked at my blog "7 mins ago" - I don't have too many readers in New South Wales

    Enjoy EVERYTHING !!

    S.S.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the photos Fi - your time in Aus sounds and looks very relaxing and heavenly! xx

    ReplyDelete