Tuesday 23 November 2010

A favour to ask

Hi everyone,

I have a favour to ask! Although I am not feeling Christmassy in the slightest (it being summer here right now) I found out last night that my flatmates will both be away in Australia between Christmas Day and 8th January, 2011.

So there's a real possibility I might be just on my own... which wouldn't be so bad I guess, but it would help a lot I think if I had Christmas cards from my friends and family to open!! So please can you send some?! I think it takes a while to get all the way to NZ so they might need to be posted very soon....

Fiona MacDonald
Apartment 609
115 Vivian Street
Te Aro
Wellington 6011
New Zealand

Thank you :o)

And, if anyone wants Christmas in New Zealand with me they will be more than welcome to come over!! I have a spare bedroom available...

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment