Friday 26 November 2010

International Date Line

So, I am dating. It's fun so far. I had a date on Thursday for coffee, that is Dan 1. I met Dan 2 last night and we had drinks and played pool. I beat him at pool the first 2 games and would have beat him the third but I got bored and we didn't finish it so I let him pretend he could have won that one!

Date 3 is tonight with Adam, he is taking me for a drink. After that I'm going to meet up with some girls from the hostel. Unless it's a really good date and I stay out really late, but I'm going to try and meet them....

Date 4 is with Dan 1 tomorrow, he's taking me on a guided tour of the Botanical Gardens. Date 5 should be with Dan 2, he wants to take me for dinner and maybe Ceroc dancing.

So, I have enough to keep me busy just now! Tuesday I join the 'sarc' network (singles are really cool!) and also go for a pub quiz with my flatmates. All I need is a job and I'll be sorted...

I'm starting to feel a bit more settled. I did my first big shop at the supermarket yesterday and somehow that always makes you feel more settled, don't you think?! AND I cooked... Ginger Chicken Udon Noodles!!! Like at Wagamama!!! And it tasted almost exactly the same!!!!! I'm so happy, I love that dish :o)

Take care my lovely ones and have a good weekend...

xxx

1 comment:

  1. FI! How I have enjoyed your posts! I was going to catch up with them the weekend before this when we were at the rents house for mum's Bday, but Linda hadn't seen any of them so left her to it, while I helped cooked. But it is wonderful to sit and chill out with the laptop and read through your blogs. Although you think your blogs may be boring it's actually very interesting. We don't know what you do from day to day and the blogs are our way of finding out the big and little news! I'd like to send you an email but not sure which email to use, I only seem to have work emails for you!

    ReplyDelete