Sunday 21 November 2010

Short and Sweet

I'm slightly worried I've been boring the pants off you all with long and rambling posts!! It's a bit more boring, isn't it, now I've moved from photos and descriptions of interesting places, to telling you about the minutea of my day to day existence? So today I shall keep it short.

I am feeling happy, much better than I was. I move into the flat tonight and the girls are going to cook me a welcome dinner. Also I met a couple of British girls last night and I'm going out with them on Wednesday.

Having people to talk to and hang out with makes me happy! Oh, and I've ordered a Netbook (mum and dad, that is a small laptop) with a built in webcam so I shall soon be able to chat to people and I might even let them see my face (note to my family - buy webcams so I can see you too!)

That's it :o)

xxx

1 comment:

  1. What a cheek! I know what a netbook is! Have thought about getting one myself...........

    So glad you are feeling better, dearest Fi. xxxx

    ReplyDelete